Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nerve Racking Free on E-Bay


Have you ever bid on E-Bay? Well, if you haven't, you should know that is is the most nerve wracking experience you'll ever have on the Internet. Think about it. You find this item that would just make your dreams come true. So you bid on it. Then, you have to sit around and wait to see if your bid holds up. Then, someone outbids you with thirty seconds left. Your computer is slow, or E-Bay has trouble reading your next bid, so you are frantically pushing buttons to try and bid, and then it works! Ten seconds........ you sit back and think: "ahhhhh, now I get the so and so 3000!! It's all mine!! I am feeling so blessed today!! And then, some one outbids you with three seconds left, and you can't bid in time, so you lose :( . You fall into deep depression, and you keep muttering to yourself,"My life is over, my life is over, my life is over.... until you collapse from deep exhaustion. Well, there is a way to prevent this from happening!!!! Now you're like, "is he nuts? there isn't a way to get in in the last three seconds!!!!"

Well folks, there is!!! The answer is
  • auctionsniper.com
  • -they give you a few free snipes, then you only have to pay 1% of your win to them!!! That's right!! 1%!! That amounts to 50 cents on a hundred dollar item!! The most they charge is $9.95 on items over a thousand dollars.

    Isn't that awesome? I use it, and the photo you see is the latest item I bidded on. It is a real collector's item. Hope you enjoy the benefits of Auction Sniper!!

    8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I like your article! It was very neat.

    Elizabeth Pruett said...

    Sparky,
    Great article! I have known the excitement of EBay as well. In my instance, I won the book I wanted!

    Elizabeth

    P.S.
    Can you tell that my cousin is visiting me?

    Keebler the Elf said...

    That's a good one. But not good enough for me. :)

    Elizabeth Pruett said...

    Not Good enough! Surely you won't be a Doubting Thomas and refuse to believe until you see him?

    Come over to Study.Quiet and pick your favorite Easter Egg!
    Elizabeth

    Keebler the Elf said...

    OK, I believe you. It's Easter.

    Wholesome Works said...

    Hi Sparky,

    I was wondering if you won the item you were bidding on?

    Zachary

    Keebler the Elf said...

    Yes, I did Zach.

    google said...

    Quelle est la taille de la source de ces grandes données? google Quelle quantité de données puis-je obtenir, car je soupçonne กูเกิล que ce contenu substantiel a été supprimé de la base de données?