Friday, April 21, 2006

Another Streak ended by D'Rays


5-1 was the final score. And again, it was Wake with the loss. Tim Wakefield is having one of those seasons again. Is he getting old? Hope not. He's only almost 40 years old. But, he may still have a few left in him, being a knuckleballer and all. It all depends on his consistency. But, so far, he is looking old. The only spark was provided Dustin Mohr's solo homer in the second. I found a better site for the box scores. SI.com is a little too impure with the swimsuit photo showcases. As a Christian, I know God does not tolerate that. So, here is the boxscore at-
redsox.com . Hope someone appreciates the website change. Oh, and have I mentioned we have a house?!!? Oh, I did? Oh. I'm out.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Great post, even if I don't understand all the sports stuff.

Keebler the Elf said...

Thanks. The feedback is great. That's all right if you don't understand all the different things. Even I hardly know it all.

Wholesome Works said...

Hi Sparky,

Too bad... =( I guess?

Your link to the box score isn't any good, so I'm going on circumstantial evidence. Although I appreciate the change anyway.

Zac

Keebler the Elf said...

Oh, it isn't? OK, well, I think it might be because of technical difficulties, which were abundant for me today and yesterday. Thanks for the feedback. will be checking your blog soon.

Wholesome Works said...

Sparky,

The link is better... but the link's url is now http://http://boston.redsox.mlb... (ect.).

The second http:// is unnecessary.

Links are finicky things, and because of that I always test all of the links that are in my posts.

Zac