Thursday, April 20, 2006

AMERICA, WE HAVE OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, we have found our stop after what seems like a million years. The bus stops in front of a beautiful home right across the street from the Blue Springs Country Club. The deal is sealed, and in a few weeks, the Reuter family will be moving into a four bedroom home, with a huge pool that is equipped with an awesome diving board, and a POOL HOUSE!!!!!! where you can shower after a swim, and the backyard is huge, with plenty of grass space besides the pool. My brother Michael (whom you can reach @
ShiningArmor-a brand new blog ) and I will be golfing every day in the summer at 9 o'clock in the morning. All we have to do is cross the street, and ride our bikes or even walk up the golf path to the pro-shop to sign in. I can't believe that I finally get to move into a house. My family and I have looked at over 100 different houses, not to mention about a thousand online. No kidding. Well, let all this sink in, and to our friends in Ponca, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON.

3 comments:

Keebler the Elf said...

Thanks!

Wholesome Works said...

Hi Sparky,

Hope to see you soon... but if you don't mind I'll go to your house. A swimming pool, golf, a big yard. Yep, be there tomorrow.

Well. . . maybe not. ;)

Glad to hear you found a house.

Zac

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Hey Markus,

I can't wait to see you guys!
You all are like cousins, and I can't believe that I haven't met your baby sister yet! But Zachary has the right idea. I think that a vacation at your house would be great!

Elizabeth