Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Red Sox Bombed in Opener, Schilling Prematurely Pulled


Yesterday at the game, about the 4th inning, I got up from my seat at the top of the dome to get a 1/4 pound hot dog and a large drink, which cost me 10 dollars roughly, and I missed the Royals' big inning. In the bottom of the 4th, the Royals smoked Curt Schilling for 3 runs and the ballgame. Schilling had never been yanked before the fifth inning since before 1997. Ten years. But yesterday, man, he was rocked. I felt sorry for him, but he is about 40 or so. Did you know he is a Christian? Most people only remember him for the bloody sock in 2004, and his MVP with the Diamonbacks in 2001. But yes, he is a Christian. He said so on national TV in 2004, and has his own website that says it too. Of course, we can never assume he is a real Christian even though he says so. We know only about ourselves, and are only accountable for ourselves. God knows the heart of men. But anyway, I had a great time at the ballgame. Except for the juicies, if you know what I mean. The final box score for the Opener was Royals:7 Red Sox:1




The next Boston game is on Wednesday.

No comments: