Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How could I miss this?

As the Miami Heat win their first NBA Title, I missed the fact that they stunk except for Dwayne Wade, and Dallas only played stinkier, allowing the Heat to win. Now I'm not saying that it was a boring series, NO WAY, it's just that the Dallas pity party gave the Heat their first title. Shaq did not play well, Alonzo Mourning played awesome for brief periods, Udonis Haslem played great in Game 6, but not in any other games, Jason Williams did not shoot well, and the list goes on. Dwayne Wade played like Michael Jordan, and it was enough to win the championship.

X-Factor: Mark Cuban, Mavericks owner, was fined 250,000 after heckling the refs and starting a brawl with fans. Then head coach Avery Johnson sounded off about Jerry Stackhouse's suspension, which was well deserved by the way. It got the whole team down, and Dirk played like a jerk, except for the first half of game 6, but by then it was too late.

LAST STATEMENT for this season: The main thing is that the Heat won. But it was a bittersweet ending for me, as I am sure it was for many people.

I'M OUT.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Hey Markus,
Where have you been? It is your move on our game at Play Chess! I accept resignations, but I would prefer you to move. Thanks! Have a great day!

Elizabeth

sargsky said...

hey check my blog out and send me a commentok markus

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Olympic hockey tv Pamela anderson topless clip Feet & penis xanax on line Cartoon and lesbian sex pics http://www.hardcorevideos0.info/blonde-girls-cumming.html Wives fucking threesome Oldsmobile dampner Lyrics to wich backstreet boy is gay Blonde brownie recipie