Monday, April 24, 2006

A Look at how my Earlier Predictions are going

I believe that a month ago I predicted the winners of the Divisions, and let's see how the pennant race is going. Hopefully, I will revisit this subject every few weeks. Unless my predictions prove horrendous though. As a reference in case you want to see the old post,
OldPost , and here are the standings.

In the American League:
Boston Red Sox-1st in the AL East, 12 wins-7 losses

New York Yankees-3rd in the AL East, 9-8, 2 games behind 1st
Chicago White Sox-1st in the AL Central, 13-5

Cleveland Indians-3rd in the AL Central, 10-9, 3.5 games behind 1st
Oakland A's-3rd in the AL West, 8-11, 2 games behind 1st


In the National League:
Atlanta Braves-2nd in the NL East,9-9, 3 games behind 1st
Houston Astros-1st in the NL Central,13-5
St. Louis Cardinals-3rd in the NL Central, 11-7, 2 games behind 1st
Los Angeles Dodgers-3rd in the NL West,9-10, 1.5 games behind 1st
Arizona Diamondbacks-5th in the NL West(boy, was I wrong about them), 8-11,2.5 games behind

That rounds it out, and I'm OUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's true, but I am starting to doubt the D'Backs. The Astros though. Man are they hot! And the Red Sox are getting some help from Papi and Manny.