Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Nickname Contest

Hey, friends from Oklahoma! This contest is just for fun, but please think of something good! Click on the comments button at the bottom of these words, and submit a note about what nickname would fit me best, because Michael and I gave you guys(well, not your parents), nicknames, so it's our turn after all the Jacoozi's, Davy Crockett's, and the Sky is blue. Winners will be announced, by February 16. Please submit your pick by February 15, or yours will not count. Hopefully I will think of a better contest :) next time!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Markus,
My vote is for Junior. (ask your mom)

Anonymous said...

I'm brainstorming!

Anonymous said...

hi markus i think your nickname should be dollface

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Markus - your Dad's nickname was Speed because he was considered slow but whenever I watched him play basketball - your Dad could move - although he couldn't jump. I think I could jump hire than he could - oh well.

Keebler the Elf said...

Dad said,
Markus, I have always liked your nickname that we gave you when you were a little toddler. Why change it Sparky?

Anonymous said...

I think your greatest nickname is leadbritches!

Anonymous said...

I think a good nikename for you Markus is pinecone, because in baseball you used to sit on the bench a lot.

David Moore said...

Markus, I think your should be

"Twain"

...as in the great author "Markus Twain"

Elizabeth Pruett said...

"Sukram"

I don't expect it to catch on, but it is more closely related to your given name than you might think at first!

Anonymous said...

Since you look a little "Mangy" these days, I'll go with Mangy.
Love you!